lunes, 19 de enero de 2009

Psyclay

This was my first piano composition and for animation, it was also my first experience as an actress with the pixillation and interacting with a clay animated character. I had to move step by step, in this technique 30 pictures make one second of animation, plus i had to stay for a very long time under cold water , because the hot water would create fog for the camera vision. We presented this video along with others at cactus gallery and i played the music live.

Esta es mi primera composición para piano y para una animación, a la vez mi primera experiencia con la pixillation, una técnica en la que me tocaba moverme paso a paso y además interactuar con un muñeco de plastilina en un baño con chorros de agua fría para que la cámara no se empañara. Este video lo presentamos en Cactus Gallery, Los Ángeles, junto a otros más y yo me encargue de tocar la música en vivo.

3 comentarios:

  1. HEY HABIA VISTO EL VIDEO PERO NO EL BLOG, ASI QUE UN BUEN COMIENZO CON ESTE PROYECTO Y EL VIDEO ESTA MUY SOYADO JEJEJE, SALUDOS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. m_) Excelente video. Me encanto, todo, es deslumbrante. Muchas gracias por compartirlo. Sos fascinante...!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Amanda, it's the other Amanda from work. I had a chance to look at all your stuff on here and I am amazed! I really liked your clay jewelry, I didn't know how else to get a hold of you. I'll leave my email here for you. :D
    heresyourletter@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar